OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Thank you @SalmaanN for your nice words πŸ™‚ I wouldn't have reached that badge without everyone's help here, so I have to thank you as well!

SalmaanN ha escrito:

Hearty congratulations for achieving the 2500 Kudos badge, @ValeriaAumasque.. You deserve each and every Kudos you got. πŸ’πŸ˜Š And thanks for tagging me,@OSAMA bro.. 😊😊

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

And congratulations to  @LaxmiG! πŸ™‚

BishowvijayaP ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque congratulations for 2500 kudos badge.

At the same time congratulations to @LaxmiG for her 1000 kudos badge.

@OSAMA @SalmaanN @NareshDarji @Charleybaits @PaDeSSo @Surendra

Level 10

Thank you @Surendra!! I hope I reach 5000 soon πŸ™‚

Surendra ha escrito:

congrats @ValeriaA_ for 2500 kudos, best of luck for 5000 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@ValeriaA_ congratulations for 2500 kudos badge.

At the same time congratulations to @LaxmiG1 for her 1000 kudos badge.

@OSAMA @SalmaanN @NareshDarji @Charleybaits @PaDeSSo @Surendra

Connect Moderator

Many many Congratulations... @LaxmiG1

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† @LaxmiG1 beautiful happy holi colors day πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ˜

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† you deserve more and more πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Level 9

wooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooow

another great news for today guuys

lets celebrate @NatalkaR 1000 kudo badge :)))))))))))))))))))))

congratulations :))))

@NareshDarji @ValeriaA_ @SalmaanN @Surendra @BishowvijayaP ;)))))))))

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† @LaxmiG1 beautiful happy holi colors day πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ˜

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† you deserve more and more πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Congratulations @LaxmiG and blessings, don't let anyone keep you from shining or fear you away. Thinking about dark matter...anyways Hi to @OSAMA  and sending blessings to our stars @NareshDarji @ValeriaA_ @SalmaanN @Surendra. Hugs and peace to all.

Cooking for 15 to 20 peopleCooking for 15 to 20 peopleYounger meYounger meNot China, LOL.Not China, LOL.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 9

Welcome Welcome @IndiaC long time , is this all tome cooking !?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

What are you making for dinner !??πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Level 8

congrats @NatalkaR for 1000 kudos, thank @OSAMA

@OSAMA wrote:

wooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooow

another great news for today guuys

lets celebrate @NatalkaR 1000 kudo badge :)))))))))))))))))))))

congratulations :))))

@NareshDarji @ValeriaA_ @SalmaanN @Surendra @BishowvijayaP ;)))))))))

Level 10

Congratulations @NatalkaR  for your 1000 kudo badge. Keep the progress always up. πŸ™‚