OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Oh @Charleybaits

We are local guides, you, myself, @OSAMA and other 50 millions (near 500.000 in Connect).

I do not count kudos or badges, my aim is trying to help, like all of us. This is the reason why we are Local Guides, not for badges not for kudos. But of course it is nice to see that the community appreciate what we do, this is the good feedback that I love.

Ermes

Level 7

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

I totally agree with you @ErmesT Badges comes natural and out of helping others.

Even, I never noticed that I've cross 1000 kudos count until this post.

But all the same having this badges as feedback for helping others is absolutely this small wins that one should celebrate. @OSAMA Thanks you once again for the head ups and the celebration.

Level 8

@ErmesT I was reading your comment, I reached the  Received 5000 kudos badge recently and tagged you, But you are right helping one another being a team 

something I try to maintain to do but I did get excited about it and the excitement of receiving that was because I felt I've helped a lot of #LocalGuides on Connect 

and Be sure my feature here is to do just that not to get to Level 10 in a hurry. 

@ErmesT wrote:

Oh @Charleybaits

We are local guides, you, myself, @OSAMA and other 50 millions (near 500.000 in Connect).

I do not count kudos or badges, my aim is trying to help, like all of us. This is the reason why we are Local Guides, not for badges not for kudos. But of course it is nice to see that the community appreciate what we do, this is the good feedback that I love.

Ermes

Level 9

Yes Of Course this Badges will inspire new local guides and it is a token of appreciation for every one .

I have my another friend @deepakjhic who have got 5000 kudo badge Congratulations .

Keep doing new levels will come to motivate people at top level . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Congratulations @Charleybaits  for your  1000 KUDO Badge πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Totally agree with you @ErmesT , we like to interactuate with Local Guides  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„

Kudos are just feedback of how active we are on an specific moment.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@ErmesT wrote:

Oh @Charleybaits

Ermes

Level 7

Hi @AlejandraMaria Thank you so much, your synergy I've been part of my motivation.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations... @Charleybaits 

@OSAMA wrote:

Lets celebrate @Charleybaits 1000 KUDO Badge πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Congratulations broooo

@NareshDarji @AlejandraMaria @Surendra

@HelloSamsonR @AkmalB πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thank you brother @NareshDarji

Level 10

Congratulation @Charleybaits for your 1000 kudos earning

Great job

Warm regards