OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 7

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Good Rehman bhai keep it high

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

@NabilhaNif thank you very much, happy to see you active here, try to post with mention the username of subjected person so he don't miss your notifications 😊

Regards

Level 7

Yeah @Anonymous Bhai why not now I also decided to work here and keep in touch with others local guide. Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NabilhaNif wow that's great idea, i also love to contact with other Local Guides here in Local Guides Connect

Best wishes

Level 10

It's my pleasure to say that slowly slowly this lady achieved 500 kudos received badge. 

congratulations Laxmi jicongratulations Laxmi ji

Congratulations @LaxmiG1. Keep it up. πŸ™‚

@Anonymous @OSAMA @NabilhaNif @NareshDarji @AlejandraMaria @RupendraNeupane @Surendra let's congratulate her.

Level 8

@LaxmiG1 congratulations

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

It's my pleasure to say that slowly slowly this lady achieved 500 kudos received badge. 

congratulations Laxmi jicongratulations Laxmi ji

Congratulations @LaxmiG1. Keep it up. πŸ™‚

@Anonymous @OSAMA @NabilhaNif @NareshDarji @AlejandraMaria @RupendraNeupane @Surendra let's congratulate her.

Level 9

Congratulations @LaxmiG1 for this 500 kudos  badge πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks @BishowvijayaP πŸ™‚ 

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@LaxmiG1 congratulations.... πŸ™βœŒβœŒβœŒ

Connect Moderator

Congratulations....@@LaxmiG1

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@NareshDarji@OSAMA@RupendraNeupane@AlejandraMaria @Surendra @BishowvijayaP Thank you all for yours incredible supports πŸ™‚