OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: All Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author πŸ€—

Brother @OSAMA I was out for a week without my phone and no internet I never knew I got these badges, I am so thankful to you for sharing it with the community . Thanks a lot brother . @AkmalB it is just following your foot steps .and @jhvvekariya@AgoesSantosa thanks .

Level 10

Congratulations! Brother @NarenChandra & @AkmalB for achieve 5000 kudo badge. 

Level 8

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: All Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author πŸ€—β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

This is a time for all the many stars in this forum to shine. Dream in 5 senses, love one another, and inspire with actions.

Wishing all a delightful 2018 and see you at the Summit. It will be glorious and many nations will become one as the stars, humans and mammals all get together to shine, create and dream gloriously. Light from California and hugs.

34.0522Β° N, 118.2437Β° W34.0522Β° N, 118.2437Β° W

@OSAMA wrote:

Guuuys we have new great achievement by

AMAAAAZING member get the whole KUDO Badges guess who !???

Let's celebrate @SalmaanN  5000*5000 KUDO Badges πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

@AgoesSantosa @BishowvijayaP @InayatK @AlejandraMaria @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @jhvvekariya @SoniaK wooow wooow

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 9

Congratulations @SalmaanN for your 5000 bases πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: All Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author πŸ€—β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

@IndiaC wrote:

This is a time for all the many stars in this forum to shine. Dream in 5 senses, love one another, and inspire with actions.

Wishing all a delightful 2018 and see you at the Summit. It will be glorious and many nations will become one as the stars, humans and mammals all get together to shine, create and dream gloriously. Light from California and hugs.

@OSAMA wrote:

@AgoesSantosa @BishowvijayaP @InayatK @AlejandraMaria @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @jhvvekariya @SoniaK wooow wooow

71 Above71 AboveLA Central LibraryLA Central LibraryMeMe

@IndiaC wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 9

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: All Kudo Badges 5000 * 5000 KUDOS CLUB & TOP Kudeod Author πŸ€—β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Level 7

Re: All Kudo Badges 5000*5000

yea i do agree with you, as level will be raised the more interesting will be the work for the local guide programe.

@OSAMA wrote:

@LucioV thank you Legend 😁 😁

The restricted will be 25000

We must raise the level what do you think !?!😁

@LucioV wrote:

Congratulations @OSAMA welcome in the restricted club of the 10.000!!!! πŸ™‚

Level 10

Congratulations for achieving 1000 kudos badge dear @RonneBD, Keep moving ahead. All the best. πŸ™‚

Level 8

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes, @AlejandraMaria. 😁😁😊😊

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Congratulations @SalmaanN for your 5000 bases πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

You are most welcome, @NarenChandra.. πŸ™‚

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks alot @SalmaanN

Vellore Local Guides