cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: All Kudo Badges 5000*5000

Almost done πŸ‘ πŸ‘ŒπŸŽπŸŽ‰ 🎁 @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am almost approaching @OSAMA bro. Probably it will take 2, 3 days.

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN @HelloSamsonR

I think @BishowvijayaP almost done with the 5000 badge πŸ˜‰

Level 10

But I am approaching towards 2000 message posts before 5000 target @OSAMA. πŸ™‚

Level 9

😁 but there is no messages badges. @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Level 10

I know @OSAMA. But there are some posts. hahaha

@OSAMA wrote:

😁 but there is no messages badges. @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Level 8

Thanks for asking my dear @OSAMA!! I'm from the small blue city of morocco Chefchaouen, but now i live in Tangier !!

(Ψ£Ω†Ψ§ Ω…Ω† Ω…Ψ―ΩŠΩ†Ψ© Ψ§Ω„Ψ²Ψ±Ω‚Ψ§Ψ‘Ψ© Ψ΄ΩΨ΄Ψ§ΩˆΩ†.... Ψ§Ω„Ω…ΨΊΨ±Ψ¨ΨŒ ΩˆΩ„ΩƒΩ† Ψ§Ω„Ψ’Ω† أعيش في Ω…Ψ―ΩŠΩ†Ψ© Ψ·Ω†Ψ¬Ψ©)

Level 8

@OSAMA Good I'm very happy 😲

Bannu local guide
Level 9

@InayatK

Thank you bro you are abig supporter for me thank you so much πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ

@InayatK wrote:

@OSAMA Good I'm very happy 😲

Level 9

Welcome @MedRidaZ  I know both cities , they are very beautiful tourists cities in Morocco ,

Wish list also 😁 πŸ‘

@MedRidaZ wrote:

Thanks for asking my dear @OSAMA!! I'm from the small blue city of morocco Chefchaouen, but now i live in Tangier !!

(Ψ£Ω†Ψ§ Ω…Ω† Ω…Ψ―ΩŠΩ†Ψ© Ψ§Ω„Ψ²Ψ±Ω‚Ψ§Ψ‘Ψ© Ψ΄ΩΨ΄Ψ§ΩˆΩ†.... Ψ§Ω„Ω…ΨΊΨ±Ψ¨ΨŒ ΩˆΩ„ΩƒΩ† Ψ§Ω„Ψ’Ω† أعيش في Ω…Ψ―ΩŠΩ†Ψ© Ψ·Ω†Ψ¬Ψ©)

Level 9

Re: All Kudo Badges 5000*5000 & TOP Kudeod Author πŸ€—

@HelloSamsonR can you share your success recipe here please ?? 😁😊😁

@OSAMA wrote:

Both badges Same Day  happy birthday BadgesBoth badges Same Day happy birthday Badges

Learn from the Giants :)Learn from the Giants πŸ™‚

I Just surprised , don't believe my eyes 

Whaaaaaaaaaaat 

Me With Lucio & Corrie 

Unbelievable ......

What to Write !?!?!

For some this is very big achievement

For some it's a motivation ,

For me" I Love You My Family " 

And dare for more badges 10000 , 25000

"No quitting no give up No excuses"

Motivation , Respect

& Fully engagement ....πŸͺ

Thank you my LGC Family 

Level 10

Re: All Kudo Badges 5000*5000 & TOP Kudeod Author πŸ€—

:D. @DocGaurav is a great friend of mine, @DocGaurav all what @KarenVChin said is the truth Lol, I have an hashtag already for that. #Iamaddictedtolgc @DocGaurav many people sometimes wonder if I dont have a job :D. They always ask me what do you do. i LAUGH sometimes beacause I am even more engaged and a very busy person that does a lot of travel too.

@DocGaurav today I would share you a great secret of how I contribute to connect and the google maps. 

• We have 24hours in a day, and unfortunately I belong to the African continent(West Africa) where the time is favourable to my using connect πŸ˜„
  • I wake up 5:30am, have my bath and by 7:30am off to work, the distance of my Home to work is 10mins that is if there is traffic πŸ˜„
  • While at work, I multi-task :D, many of us write this on our resume, so I am multi-tasking with connect along with work Lol.
  • On the other social spaces like facebook, I only visit them once a week because they have nothing to offer, you know what I mean πŸ˜„
  • I meet great friends here, exceptional great people like you and the rest of the familly, you all are kind and loving.
  • Now tell me which other forum in this world is as more lovely, peaceful, caring, helping a lot of words I cant even say, like Connect, none is the ans.
  • Connect is the only place in the world that allows me expose my culture to different people across various continent without criticism and hate.

Doc please tell me, isn't this alone enough reason to be addicted? Lol, oh yes, I am already addicted to talking to you guys everyday and seeing different things everyday here and also sharing my experience. I am proud to be here. This were I am now, this is my new found social space, this is my love, this is my dream, this is me here, I AM LOCAL GUIDES CONNECT ADDICTED.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/LGDiscussion/thread-id/695...