OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: All Kudo Badges 5000*5000

Thanks 🤴 @Wanna,

Thank you so much for your support encouragement, and engagement , you are great 🙂

@Wanna wrote:

Congrat! Still going on your achievements @OSAMA.

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

M brother @SalmaanN 

Professor Salman , thank you bro , you are very helpful and supportive and Humble

The last one is very important on the Connect 😊 

These are your characters, my beloved @OSAMA.. You are humble, helpful, caring.. 

P.S- My virtual gift is coming.. 😄

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

haha I had to limit myself on mobile @OSAMA, I try to only go on twice a day on mobile and once on the computer. I was becoming obsessed, I used to check my connect, every like 15 mins. My eyes became blurred from always being on hahahaha 

Level 10

Congratulations! @OSAMA for achieving back to back gave & received  kudo badges. 

Level 9

Prof @SalmaanN , your kindness is unlimited 😉

@SalmaanN wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

M brother @SalmaanN 

Professor Salman , thank you bro , you are very helpful and supportive and Humble

These are your characters, my beloved @OSAMA.. You are humble, helpful, caring.. 

Level 9

Hahaha you must use just ur Mobile @DiAnaUS try to use PC , & you are addicted like me ,

Share your story here 😁

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-Am-Addicted-to-LGs-Connect-any-one-can-he...

Level 9

Thank you @MdEmranulHoque see you soon with all badges 😉

@MdEmranulHoque wrote:

Congratulations! @OSAMA for achieving back to back gave & received  kudo badges. 

Level 9

Ok @SalmaanN Waiting 😉

@SalmaanN wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

M brother @SalmaanN 

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN @U-royFelixA @EjazShah @SanyaOdare@When you see like that badges 10000 do what i do just open the profile for @@Luciov ;

At first (30sec) I think it's true then realized it's a joke 😂

Level 10

I am keeping these words in mind @OSAMA. 😄

@OSAMA wrote:

@BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN @U-royFelixA @EjazShah @SanyaOdare@When you see like that badges 10000 do what i do just open the profile for @@Luciov ;