Thank you so much!

I'll try right now.

If l'm stuck l'll come back to you.

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @sameenasanjay

You can insert a link pressings the link symbol (a small chain) in the top of the text area when writing a post 

Ermes 

Level 8

Re: All I need is a Map

Very inspiring story. I loved the collection of the maps.

Good to see. I also love to visit places. But I am using map from 2012 and using the google map till then.

It really helps me every day.

and the photo from Barbar is great. At that time you were taking a photo and even I was born at that time. ha ha ha

Great.  Really inspires me a lot.

Level 8

Wow @ErmesT deviation level beyond imagination. Hats off 🙂 thank you for being such an inspiration to all 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ErmesT

I just stood up on this post - it's one year old but your story is timeless ☺️☺️. 

Somehow it seems that your desteny was to become a Connect moderator ☺️☺️ - every road you took just brought u here and made u a perfect person for this position!!!

In your story of collecting road maps I found myself too. That is some type of hobie for me, have a huge collection, like you. Even when someone close to me travel, they bring me maps instead of presents from their trips ☺️☺️, because they know how much I love maps!!!

Connect Moderator

Hehe, @Anonymous

Thanks for your words. Yes, it is a common story, we love Google Maps because we are old lovers of paper maps. I have got my last paper maps just yesterday, is here in my car in this moment.

Let me take a photo for you.152329468359730698083.jpg

I will post about this walled city soon

Ermes

Level 10

Wonderful @ErmesT, very eye opening story.

Thank you for taking effort and sharing it,

John Peter 

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Montagnana" ☺️, seems lovely on picture and on Google maps ☺️. 

This type of graphic maps are my favorite ☺️

@ErmesT @ Thank you for taking an extra step to visualize it!

Level 9

I missed your post completely @ErmesT

Thank you for sending me the link of your such a real life experiences.

Connect Moderator

Thank you, @AbdullahAM

It is a quite old post, my "pre Google Maps" experience. It is funny, because we cannot imagine to move, without Google Maps, right now so, recalling an old experience, we can now appreciate more what we have in our hands

Level 10

@ErmesT Wow it's really great to read you also love to backpacking and traveling Il to camping trekking hiking and your love with maps just amazin

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I