ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: All I need is a Map

Thanks @MariaBi, You are one of my "muse", able to inspire me in the beginning, and to support me a lot of times.

I love that photo, it is a symbol of one and a half year of my life. But now I want to show you the other side of the road 🙂

gamer.jpeg

Level 4

nice , Very good images of compilation, where do you say you got them? thans

Connect Moderator

Rif.: All I need is a Map

Hi @SalvatoreM5, well, the map of Lugano exist, and I have the evidence of it.
It was Valentine day, I was traveling from Neuchatel to Treviso. Usually I do it by car in less than 7 hours, but my company decided to pay a flight for that trip. From Neuchatel to Geneva by train, than Geneva to Lugano by flight, sleep in Lugano (in an hotel just in front of the airport) than a new flight from Lugano to Venice, where a driver was waiting, to carry me at my office just in time for a meeting.
So I spent a "Valentine night" having a "Valentine dinner" (the only available menu) alone in a restaurant fully packed of young couples in love

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Hola @FaridTDF, you know too how much I apreciate what you do in your country and here in Connect.
Thanks for your help and for the continuos support you gave me

Connect Moderator
Level 8

@ErmesT

Google Maps turned common maps into a pile of paper. As you admitted Google Maps are better and easier to use. If a person has a smartphone with Internet connection, he or she can find everything and discover every place via Google Maps. Thank you for your post!

Korietnik
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ErmesT

Many thanks for your inspiring photos and comment!!!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

I wanted to make something like your photo, and here it is. That's my portion of Maps. Now all of them and much more are in my Google Maps app.

2017Summit_Local_Guides_Korietnik_Valerii_Ukraine.JPG

Korietnik
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT,

Thank you for sharing us your story and your maps collection:)

Now I am curious how many maps I really have, because a lot..