StefanoT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

All 360photos back to "approved" but not in my personal statistics

Hi,

yesterday, after the recent bug un SV, all my 360photos was approved again by Maps again after being rejected. If I check every single 360photo, it results "Approved by Maps".

But if I read my own statistics, only 10 of the total 149 360photos still result approved.

Cause of this, I lost the "Trusted Photographer" badge, and of course I'd like to have it back.

Do you think that statistics will be recalculated?

Thanks! 🙂

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: All 360photos back to "approved" but not in my personal statistics

Hi Stefano 

Daniel WB is correct (thanks Daniel!). Your stats should update as your photos become approved again. It looks like this was only affecting photos published after 19th December but it may take some time for the fix to propagate fully to all photos.

Deb

View solution in original post

Level 9

Stefano - My approved photos number has been all over the place the last few days. Today it shot up to its highest level yet. I would be optimistic that your number will sort itself out soon as they seem to have the bugs on the run. 

Googler
Solution

Hi Stefano 

Daniel WB is correct (thanks Daniel!). Your stats should update as your photos become approved again. It looks like this was only affecting photos published after 19th December but it may take some time for the fix to propagate fully to all photos.

Deb

Level 2

Hi Deborah!

138 on 140 photos in a Virtual Tour are now back to Approved by Maps status.

My badge as Trusted Photographer is Back in App, but not in this forum.

Thank for your support!