NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Akshardham, Delhi

Swaminarayan Akshardham

The Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the blessings of HDH Pramukh Swami Maharaj of the Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS) and the colossal devotional efforts of 11,000 artisans and thousands of BAPS volunteers. Heralded by the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple, the complex was inaugurated on 6 November, 2005.

A traditional mandir (temple) dedicated to Bhagwan Swaminarayan that reflects the beauty and spirituality of India’s ancient art, culture, and architecture.

Swaminarayan Akshardham at New Delhi explores Hinduism’s values and traditions through a variety of media, from a large format film to a multimedia water show. . What is shared is an informative and inspiring journey through an ancient culture’s glorious art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of all humans. So, depending on each visitor’s time, interests, and personal quest, their Akshardham experience becomes unique to them.

AkshardhamAkshardhamAkshardhamAkshardhamAbhisek MandapAbhisek MandapExhibitionExhibitionGardenGardenAsia's  #1 WatershowAsia's #1 Watershow

more info about Akshardham Temple please visit : www.akshardham.com

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Akshardham, New Delhi, Delhi, India
49 comments
Level 10

Re: Akshardham

@NareshDarji Wow, beautiful and majestic place. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Akshardham

Thanks @AnuradhaP

Please visit this place such a great place. Very peaceful place

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 8

Re: Akshardham, Delhi

I'm also from Delhi and Akshardham is a must visit place if someone is in Delhi.

Also the WaterShow here is unique in it's own way as it tells us about Hindu Mythology and Different Gods and Goddesses.

Life is short, Give as much as you can!
Level 10

Amazing Photos @NareshDarji

i would like to visit this place in near by future.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

@NareshDarji Had been to Akshardham Delhi temple twice, simply the most beautiful. Planning to visit again for 360d SV photography.

@iDepp

@Lakshay

@AnuradhaP

@NareshDarji wrote:

Swaminarayan Akshardham

The Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the blessings of HDH Pramukh Swami Maharaj of the Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS) and the colossal devotional efforts of 11,000 artisans and thousands of BAPS volunteers. Heralded by the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple, the complex was inaugurated on 6 November, 2005.

A traditional mandir (temple) dedicated to Bhagwan Swaminarayan that reflects the beauty and spirituality of India’s ancient art, culture, and architecture.

Swaminarayan Akshardham at New Delhi explores Hinduism’s values and traditions through a variety of media, from a large format film to a multimedia water show. . What is shared is an informative and inspiring journey through an ancient culture’s glorious art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of all humans. So, depending on each visitor’s time, interests, and personal quest, their Akshardham experience becomes unique to them.

AkshardhamAkshardhamAkshardhamAkshardhamAbhisek MandapAbhisek MandapExhibitionExhibitionGardenGardenAsia's  #1 WatershowAsia's #1 Watershow

more info about Akshardham Temple please visit : www.akshardham.com

Level 8

Hi ! @NareshDarji

Great pics ! ! I have had the fortune of visiting this temple 5-6 times and every time it has been a fantastic experience for me and I do pass through from there alteast once or twice every week.

Thanks for posting it here.

Cheers ! !

Deepak

Level 8

Dear @NareshDarji ,

First of all , big big thanks to you that you shared God's blessings to us.

Really Akshardham can be rated best place to visit & to fulfill one's spiritual thrust.

Rest I have or anyone has no words to write about Akshardham , because its beauty can not be expressed in words.

Thanks again 

Connect Moderator

Thanks bro @Prdeep

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @ProfArunCM @Badruddeen @AslamMo @DrShaunak