sovanphoumi360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Ak Yom Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Ak Yom Temple.Ak Yom Temple.The historically important ruins of a small brick and sandstone temple in very poor condition. the earliest elements date from the pre-angkorian 8th century.

Rotha Orm
Siem Reap, Cambodia
7 comments
Level 9

Ak Yom Temple.

Ak Yom Temple.Ak Yom Temple.The historically important ruins of a small brick and sandstone temple in very poor condition. the earliest elements date from the pre-angkorian 8th century.

Rotha Orm
Level 10

Re: Ak Yom Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Hi @sovanphoumi360

It 's really sad to see what conditions this temple is .... who knows what was beautiful in his time!

Thanks for sharing this photo with us! 

Do you have any others by chance?

Bye,

David

Former Google Contributor

Hi @sovanphoumi360,

This is a very good shot, thanks for sharing.

I feel sorry about to see historical places like this. On the other hand, the nature takes back the areas. 

PS: Feel free to check out the What are Connect topics? artilce

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @sovanphoumi360,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Is this city popular for tourists? Is Cambodia restored or renovated to preserve it? In Thailand, we will try to keep the old and original as possible.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

yes thanks for your comment and i thought she is very lovely and beautiful Temple in her time.  

Rotha Orm
Level 9

thanks for your comment i'm also so sad when i'm standing in front this temple and many temple in my country was destroy by natural. 

Rotha Orm

Hi @sovanphoumi360

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!