Aircraft museum -a picture 

By 

Aircraft Museum photo walk  at beach road Visakhapatnam

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Aircraft museum photo walk

Hello @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

Is this a photo from a meet-up? What did you like most in the museum? Adding content to your posts can make them more appealing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @VasT

Please remove the caption spoiler on my post. It was taken on 28th November 2018 after ViP LG Session with Google Maps Team  with  LGs informal Photo walk meet up. So please remove the caption spoiler on post or delete post. 

Thanks 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7 

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny: India 

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

I have removed the spoiler. You can read more about how to remove a spoiler in the How to remove an unintended 'Spoiler' topic. Did you have a good time in this meet-up?

P.S.: I relabeled your post to Meet-ups, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello 

@VasT

Google Moderator 

Thanks for timely help. After few months I used this new features .please give tips also how to upload video from you Tube . There is no option what I see in new features .if you know please send the tips so that I can upload video of ViP LG session with Google Maps Team video which was held at Visakhapatnam. 

Thanks for your timely assistance. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7

Host

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA 

Add a video in a post is simple: Click on the video button (here highlighted) Caption: The video button highlightedCaption: The video button highlighted

By clicking on the button a window will popup and there you can put the link from Youtube.

I hope this was helpful :).