LIJOMATTATHIL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Again my point calculation is total wrong please help us !

hi

dear google moderators yesterday my points are 15300+  today its gong down in 13000+  why this going down ...?

please check it am added 830  that is also some calculation problem

Photos                                 2296 x  5 =   11480 

my photo calculation is wrong some going down the point how to solve this problem sir

please help us this kind of mistake we are total discourage the works please take the necessary action thanks 

profile link

https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/107734938813437715979/contribute/@9.9969366,76.7720641,14z/dat...

USA
17 comments
Level 8

Re: Again my point calculation is total wrong please help us !

please help google modarators
Level 8

HELOOOO
Level 8

hi
Level 8

wer is moderators all are died .............? or not active than please appointment new members
Level 8

helooooo
Level 8

if some one share phone number here moderator will come right now on one here to help me what fk is this
Former Google Contributor

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

Sometimes, Local Guides may see that their points have been removed because the content they have contributed violates our policies. As a reminder all contributions must adhere toto GoogleMaps’ policiesSometimes, points also do fluctuate, though generally return to normal within a week. If not, please contact us again in the forum, tagging one of the Google Moderators.

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

please check my account the point system is totaly wrong lease help to update my points than only i can continue the local guide
Connect Moderator

Well, @LIJOMATTATHIL, I would like you to review all your photos.

Your profile show 1467, and in my opinion (my opinion only, being a LG like you are) most of them should be flagged as "private" , nice for a person album but absolutely useless for other maps user. I think you should give a real an honest review after all the contribution , with only a question in your mind: "is this photo giving some help to other about this POI"?

Please think about this

@MariaBi