Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aerial Drone Photography Of Central Square Keene, NH

DroneBoston

Central Square Keene, NHCentral Square Keene, NH

Beautiful Downtown Central Square Keene, NHBeautiful Downtown Central Square Keene, NH

Central Square, Keene, NH, USA
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Aerial Drone Photography Of Central Square Keene, NH

Hi @Anonymous, 

Thanks for sharing the Aerial Drone Photography of Central Square Keene with us. 

Excellent Aerial Photography!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I just had share this today because even when times are tough like today with the bad weather snow storm I put myself in a great mood turning my frown upside down by channeling the nice warm weather by posting aerial drone photography by a company I helped build and a member of still check it out here Boston Real Estate Video, Drone Photography Services of our beautiful City of Keene, NH! Sharing and feeling good is what life is all about

Central Square Keene, NHCentral Square Keene, NH

#drone #dronephotography #realestatevideo #LocalGuides #droneservices #aerialphotography 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Cool shots from above! What kind of a drone are you using? Is it easy to navigate it? I've tried once briefly to use, but I felt it was so hard! I need more practice 🙂 Do you take a lot of drone photos? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Nice view @Anonymous

Thank you for sharing with us.