alexandradias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Adventure sports in São Paulo - Brasil

Brasil it is not just about beautiful beaches, we have some cities that we know like adventure sports cities, some of them in São Paulo: Socorro and Brotas very familiar place by rafting,  Pedra Bela with the biggest zipline with 2 km extension and Boituva skydiving and baloon, in Sao Paulo some people practice rappel in one bridge, but this is not allow.

I already did zipline, balloon and rafting, my favorite was balloon, it is amazing, you never know where balloon will land, zipline it is nice too but I need to be brave.

Skydiving I am sure that I am not brave to do this, and I don´t want to try... I am afraid, I will not jump, neither with instructor.

I will create a list in google maps with adventures cities.

If you are in São Paulo city to business and have weekend free, so, you can go in one this cities.

Tirolesa em SocorroTirolesa em SocorroRafting em Socorro, you can see a yellow boatRafting em Socorro, you can see a yellow boatinside a balloon Boituvainside a balloon BoituvaBoituva balloonBoituva balloonBoituva balloonBoituva balloon

17 comments
Level 8

Re: Adventure sports in São Paulo - Brasil

@alexandradias I think the balloon it's so beautiful, we already have a festival of the balloon in my city but it's over. Now we have paragliders, it's wonderful to see people flying in the blue sky in a paraglider but I'm not brave enough to fly hahaha

In the city of Ibirama Santa Catarina we also have rafting, trekking, "tirolesa", "rapel" and camping. You can see all these attractions on this site Ibirama Rafting

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 10

@lucianavelasques thank you for share this city, today was the first time that I hear about Ibirama.

I think it is a very nice place to know.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @alexandradias,

Thank you for sharing your photos and your experience. Have you done any list in Google Maps? I have done zipline, rappel, canoe and kayak and rafting. Likewise, I am very afraid to go for skydiving. The balloon though seems like a very nice experience maybe I will try it in the near future!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@VasT yes I did a list in Google maps, they are public but I think this still is not helpful, because I need share this in some place, and I am not a blogger, so for while just me use this lists, or send to some friend when they request my help :).

If you have the opportunity, do balloon it is amazing.

@alexandradias you're fantastic! As a matter of fact, I would like to hear more about each of the activity separately. Like for example where you can go for the hot air balloon if it's pricey and how was your personal experience what did you like most etc. Thank you once again :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@VasT I will talk more about balloon because I think it is one activity that you can watch
the preparation and it is amazing.
This it is expensive to my, like Us$ 120.00, but, worth it.
Usually the balloon take of at 6:00 am and it is one hour flying.
I sleep in a little hotel in the place that they prepare balloon, this start +- 5:00 am, they
check security,puff the balloon, so I could watch everything and take pictures inside the balloon while
they inflate, it is amazing.
I needed use caps, because it is so hot inside balloon, and it is not just one balloon
flying, there are more, so, the sky is beautiful, sometimes one ballon touch in other,
they have cars that follow the balloon, because they never know where will land, can be near a road, in a particular farm or in desert
place.
When the fly finish, we need wait for the car rescue us, and after we have a breakfast with champanhe,and
one certificate that we fly in balloon.
About zipline, it is nice to, but you just need wear security equipament, and it is so fast.
Rafting, was not my favorite, the river was angry and this make me feel fear, but before
they give instructions, and we need waer security equipament. DSC02969.JPGDSC02975.JPGDSC02977.JPGDSC03013.JPGDSC03047.JPGrescue carrescue car

I am so fond of the fourth photo. I can't deny it, it looks really cool being up in the skies and the colors are fantastic. Weren't you afraid when the balloon were touching each other?

Many thanks for sharing @alexandradias, it is a very interesting topic.

Level 10

@VasT I was not afraid, the touch but it is so soft, we don't feel....

Olá @alexandradias

Uau que legal. Rafting eu fiz bastante na represa de Paraibuna, inclusive eu tinha um caíaque e tirolesa eu fui uma vez na Garganta do Dragão em Piquete. Sempre tive vontade de voar de balão, esse ano que estive pensando em ir para Capadócia na Turquia, mas nunca sequer pensei que podia ter feito isso em São Paulo mesmo. 

Outro post maravilhoso, sempre me surpreendendo com as maravilhas do nosso Estado.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!