Linnéa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Adventsfika i Stockholm

Roligt med en meet-up! Datum passar så planerar att komma.

Level 8

@LindenB Fantastiskt! Varmt välkommen 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linnéa thank you for that picture.

I love fika time 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Linnéa,

Please excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I wish you a great time, and I hope many of Local Guides will join, as Stockholm is an amazing city.

PS.: Please don`t forget to share the recap after.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@Anonymous I'm happy you liked it! Fikatime is the best time 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linnéa nice to meet you.

I left a piece of my heart in Skansen.

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M thank you so much for your support. I will absolutely post a recap from the meet-up when it's done, I'm so excited about it! Have a great day!

Level 8

@Anonymous Nice to meet you too! Happy to hear you've visited, how did you enjoy your stay in Stockholm?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linnéa it was christmas time and everyone was happy,my memories from Sweden are sweet.

But the most important everyone was polite.

I still remember a Sweedish mucisian in Skansen singing traditional christmas songs near a fireplace,it was like welcome and fairwell feelings together ( i must admit i had some smiling tears ).

Level 8

@Anonymous that sounds so lovely! I am actually a big fan of Christmas and everything around it. Skansken during Christmas time is absolutely a must-go if you live in Stockholm. Makes me so happy that you got to experience that and that Stockholm left a good impression with you.