Mehrankhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Adding rural areas or villages

Can you help me about addition of rural areas and small villages, how to add rural populations or huge villages, I have tried to place in housing society but ,it is always not applied,what should I do?our country's population has more than 30% rural ,a country of 222 million people ,

Pakistan
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Adding rural areas or villages

Hi @Mehrankhan,

I just want to let you know that there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit or add and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township. Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps. To send feedback you can follow these steps below:

• Find the location in question on the map;
  • Click the hamburger icon ☰;

• Click Send feedback;

• Choose your relevant feedback.

Hope you will find this information useful. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Adding rural areas or villages

Hi @Mehrankhan,

I just want to let you know that there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit or add and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township. Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps. To send feedback you can follow these steps below:

• Find the location in question on the map;
  • Click the hamburger icon ☰;

• Click Send feedback;

• Choose your relevant feedback.

Hope you will find this information useful. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!