GhazalaShah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Adding a missing village

During my trips to Gilgit-Baltistan and recently to Dadu and Jamshoro districts, I found that there are some villages missing on maps. For a few of them I could manage to submit enough information for adding them. There must be many more. Should I add them by going to Send feedback option?

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Adding a missing village

@GhazalaShah yes, use the Send Feedback for a request to add villages.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GhazalaShah,

Thank you for sharing with us.

It is really important to have as much information to be added for the community. 

Acknowledgement to @StephenAbraham, as it is indeed advisable to have a feedback to be sent as the appropriate team may have the situation notified.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

A while back I tried to add a village of Dadu district in Sindh. I used the send feedback route. But there was no option like Village in categories list. Under village there were options of: village hall, cottage village & retirement village. I reluctantly chose cottage village.. while the village I was trying to add was a simple one with houses made of clay, weeds and straw.