RB9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 10

Adding Water Features/Locations

H i there. I have three quays and boat berthing locations to add, but I do not see how to do it.

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Adding Water Features/Locations

Hello @RB9

I'm not sure if you aware but there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township for example. Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps. To send feedback you can follow these steps below:

• Find the location in question on the map;
  • Click the hamburger icon ☰;
  • Click Send feedback;
  • Choose your relevant feedback.

Hope you will find this information useful.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hello @RB9

I'm not sure if you aware but there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township for example. Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps. To send feedback you can follow these steps below:

• Find the location in question on the map;
  • Click the hamburger icon ☰;
  • Click Send feedback;
  • Choose your relevant feedback.

Hope you will find this information useful.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10
Level 10

You for the suggestion, but I have looked through the Feedback option and the only-near cogent option is adding a road, but it will not allow due to it bring on water.

Hi @RB9

You can check this article Add a missing place to the map for further information. 

Level 10
Level 10

Tried that too, no dice. Thanks.