Wahab2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Add missing places

Hi LGs!

I have a question about adding missing places.

Well i have added many missing places around here but they are not shown on map nor approved by google, i wonder why although i am pretty sure of these places and i added them with all information need such as hours, photoes....etc

20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Add missing places

Level 10
Solution

Level 8

Thanks for your interests and time I'll give it a look

Level 6

This has not helped. I have added a business with ALL info added and even a photo. I have done this multiple times now. Why won't it get approved?

Level 10

Dear friend,

Be confident, it may take little time, but most of the genuine places will reflect, over a period.

Having Successfully added many places (although, very few are pending), I have few suggestions - Please try:

1. To me the best way to add a missing place is to be 'PHYSICALLY PRESENT AT THE PLACE (which you want to add)", Locate it in the pointer & REGISTER - Mostly Google itself will identify the address too! (Hope, I am clear - if not, kindly get back, pl)

2. Also add relevant Photos from the same location

3. Preferably show the opening / closing time, telephone, etc. from an authentic display.

NOTE: Ensure the 'Location' is switched on

My inferences:

After a particular badge level (which level, I do not remember), if I have visited a place by google search and after reviewing the place, when I added few places, my success was very high!

Hope this will help you.

All the best

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

Over the past year I have done this 3 times. Every time it goes to not added. This is a business I am at every day. I don't understand why it always goes to not added.

Level 10

Could you give the STEPS, you are following, to register? Please? 

Many of us may help you.. 

Don't get disappointed.. 

It will be done, by grace of God.. 

Let us try again.. 

With regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

I'm at that location. So I open maps. Click add missing place. Fill in ALL info and add a photo 

Level 6

I don't understand why they removed map editor and made it 10x as hard to get business and roads added.

Level 10

Are you filling the "ADDRESS" Manually

Or 

Using Google "POINTER" to determine it? 

Sorry.. Trying to find a solution for you, 

Regs