Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Accessible Vapi

Accessible Vapi

GIDC Garden

Vapi - Koparli Rd, Housing Sector, GIDC, Chharwada, Gujarat 396191, India

December 03, 2018 @ 17:00 (IST)

Hello All, As a part of world accessibility walk organised by local guides across the world between 1 to 9 December. We are hosting accessibility walk in Vapi on World disability day i.e 3rd December. The walk aims to help add inclusive information like wheelchairs, elevators and braille on Google Maps. Gadgets: Mobile phones, cameras, Chargers, power banks, and others This is a walk and would not require fees. Everyone is invited at 5p.m. at GIDC garden.

RSVP here

Recap : Accessible Vapi

Vapi - Koparli Rd, Housing Sector, GIDC, Chharwada, Gujarat 396191, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Accessible Vapi

What a wonderful initiative @PriyankaU. 🙂 Thank you for making Google Maps better for everyone.

Good luck with the meet-up and I wish you the best day ever.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Great meet-up @PriyankaU

It seems your synergy with @EmekaUlor is growing up day by day. Great

From a beautifull friendship to accessibility on Google Maps. Well done

It was a pleasure to meet you

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG Thank you soo much.

@ErmesT Thank you. Yes got to learn alot about accessibility from my friend @EmekaUlor

Level 6

Thanks for the invite ma'am. Great drive for an auspicious eve. Way to go. Keep lighting people. #LetsGuide

Connect Moderator

Very nice, nothing is better than walk for a cause.

Keep it up @PriyankaU

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 6

Hi @PriyankaU

Happy for organizing the meet-up and for doing your part in creating awareness and change. That's awesome!

Best of luck for a successful meet-up  😊

My Meet-Up Hope you will love this !

A.Dineshkanth
Level 9

Hi, @DineshKanthA thank you soo much.