cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

♿Accessible Pindi & Islamabad

Accessible Pindi & Islamabad

Anjuman Faiz-ul-Islam

murree road، Trunk Bazar، Raja Bazar Faizabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Punjab 46000, Pakistan

December 04, 2018 @ 10:00 (PKT)

Hello local Guides, It gives me immense pleasure to be a part of {WAW} World Accessibility Walk and host the accessibility meetup for the disabled people. Aims and Objectives of the Meetup: To enable people to make the places accessible for disabled and special persons. Tell people how they can use Google maps and make right edits of places w.r.t accessibility feature. The purpose of the meetup is to enable the community that they can use Google Maps and helps millions of other people with the right feature that whether this hospital/park/building is accessible or not and add other information for people with disability. Organising this meetup at Pindi/Islamabad oldest welfare organisation Let's also talk to each other and share issues that we face w.r.t accessibility in our areas. One of the important thing of this meetup is to ensure that we respect everyone and be inclusive and diverse also take everyone together and not marginalise any person with disability. *Date*: 4th December 2018 *Time*: 10am - 4pm Everyone is invited. Please try to make sure your phones are fully charged. Let's make the world a better place by making sure cities are accessible for everyone.#Lets Guide #Accessibility

RSVP here

murree road، Trunk Bazar، Raja Bazar Faizabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Punjab 46000, Pakistan
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: ♿Accessible Pindi & Islamabad

Woohoo, @AIMAN_SAEED! Good luck - looking forward to your recap! 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AIMAN_SAEED,

Thanks for submitting the meet-up that is very valuable for the community.

Kudos to the designs of the meet-ups photo's! : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks Guys 🙂