Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Accessible Miami

Accessible Miami

Maximo Gomez Park

801 SW 15th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USA

December 01, 2018 @ 11:00 (EST)

In observance of the United Nation's International Day of Persons with Disability (Dec 3), we will be holding a meet-up dedicated to showcasing the Little Havana neighborhood through a photo walk while including pertinent details around accessibility offered through the shops and restaurants we will see. Details we can include as part of photos and reviews include accessibility signs, wheelchair ramps, elevators/escalators, public address systems, and even braille signs. We will meet up at the Maximo Gomez Park AKA Domino Park and proceed from there. Street parking on Calle Ocho (8th Street) should be available up and down the road. For more information regarding the campaign, visit https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Worldwide-Accessibility-Walk-WAW/td-p/11282....

RSVP here

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
801 SW 15th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USA
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Accessible Miami

Hi @SP31,

Thanks for planning this meet-up! What a terrific initiative to create change. Best of luck for a successful event and we look forward to your recap. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much, @AlexaAC

Googler

Awesome, @SP31! I wish I could join you at this one but I'll be watching along on social media. Hope you get to meet a few new folks. 🙂 Also what a photo!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

@EmekaUlor YAY

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Thank you! I hope so too, @TraciC! Will be watching yours via social as well since I can't be there, unfortunately 🙂 

Have a ball!

Level 6

Hi @SP31

Happy for organizing the meet-up and for doing your part in creating awareness and change. That's awesome!

Best of luck for a successful meet-up  😊

My Meet-Up Hope you will love this !

A.Dineshkanth
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much, @DineshKanthA! I wish the same to you on yours. Love your Meetup theme!