Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Accessible Lagos

Accessible Lagos

Lagos

Lagos, Nigeria

December 01, 2018 @ 10:00 (WAT)

Hello LGs, we are glad to announce a Worldwide Accessibility meetup in commemoration of the annual International Day of Persons with Disability. This is a United Nations observance which is held 3rd December annually. Local Guides all over the world are coming together to add lots of accessibility information on Google Maps Join us in Lagos to make the Yule Tide a memorable one for people with disability. All Local Guides and newbies are invited. Dress casually as the weather may be hot and windy. Local Guides shirts and badges would be great Being along your cameras, phones, 360 cams or just come to learn about this advocacy.

RSVP here

Check here to see other countries/cities hosting similar event here👉 WAW http://bit.ly/WorldwideAccessibilityWalk

Lagos, Nigeria
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Accessible Lagos

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito thanks and I hope you host one in your city.

@davidhyno thank you...looking forward to see you host an event in line with the Worldwide Accessibility Walk. 

Level 8

Level 10

I initially thought I would attend this but I'll have to shift gear to the other accessible walk in Ogun State. Good job @EmekaUlor for organising this every month.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 3

I really Wish I could get a Local Guides shirt and badge

Level 10

just contact @EmekaUlor he can help you arrange 1

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 7

Attending 

Level 10

Congrats and best luck dear @EmekaUlor.

By the way is there any related meetups happening around the World?