KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Accessible Karachi Meetup

Accessible Karachi Meetup

معذور افراد کے لئے مخصوص پارکنگ کی کچھ تصاویرمعذور افراد کے لئے مخصوص پارکنگ کی کچھ تصاویر

Dar-ul-Sukun (Head Office)

159/H/3، Kashmir Rd, Pakistan Employees Co-Operative Housing Society Block 3 PECHS, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

December 01, 2018 @ 09:00 (PKT)

Hello local Guides, We are hosting a Meetup at Dar ul Sukun, There we can meet the people who face difficulties when they go anywhere except hospitals or parks with wheelchairs Let's spend our time there and ask them thier problems about accessiblity and we can do something for them, to make many things easy for them. And share knowledge about accessiblity features in Google maps (Inspire by @IlankovanT) This meetup is the part of {WAW} World Accessibility Walk by @EmekaUlor that is being held in different parts of the world with one noble cause.Free yourself from the responsibilities and come for a while to

" Help thousands in December "

Pakistan Local Guides

RSVP here

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

159/H/3، Kashmir Rd, Pakistan Employees Co-Operative Housing Society Block 3 PECHS, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Accessible Karachi Meetup

Now waiting for Accessibe Islamabad from

@AIMAN_SAEED

And Accessible Penang from

@OmerAli

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 8

Thanks @KashifMisidia
For sure, I'm planning one in Islamabad in December first or second week. 

Connect Moderator

Yes @AIMAN_SAEED

If you can host this walk/event in first week of December, it will be better.

This is a United Nations observance which is held 3rd December annually. Local Guides all over the world are encouraged to organize a dedicated meet up from 1st to 8th December 2018, in support of our differently able citizens.

Level 8

Oh thanks for the information, I'll schedule by 1st week for sure. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kashifmisidia,

December would be a highly anticipated month, filled with really meaningful projects.

I am really looking forward for the recap, as well as from your future meet-ups, @AIMAN_SAEED.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @sonnyNg
I have started working on the meetup overview, I've found a relevant organisation who wants to partner up for the meetup as they are also promoting accessibility in Pakistan. 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the update, @AIMAN_SAEED.

I would suppose that everyone involved are in the busy schedule time at the moment.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @KashifMisidia, this is awesome 🙂

I'm also hosing one in December 🙂

Level 6

Hi @KashifMisidia

Happy for organizing the meet-up and for doing your part in creating awareness and change. That's awesome!

Best of luck for a successful meet-up  😊

My Meet-Up Hope you will love this !

A.Dineshkanth