Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Accessible FESTAC

Accessible FESTAC

Golden Tulip Festac

Amuwo Odofin, Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria

January 19, 2019 @ 10:00 (WAT)

As part of the global accessibility movement #OneAccessibility - we continue to tour streets and public places to map acxessible buildings around the world. In Lagos we are heading to one its biggest urban settlement FESTAC Town in Amuwo Odofin LGA. We will visit malls, grocery stalls and take a walk around the town which was built in 1977. Photos, map editing, reviews and other activities form part of the meetup. Local Guides and new members are invited. Come with your phone, camera, chargers, 360 cam and snacks. You may wish to have some money to buy yourself some icecream too. Pleasr, wear your Local Guides shirt if you have one. See you soon. Cheers

RSVP here

Amuwo Odofin, Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Accessible FESTAC

Hi @EmekaUlor,

Great to see that the accessibility movement is still on a high!

Bets of luck to you, I hope the meet-up will be as succesful as ever.

I always enjoy reading about your meet-ups, so can't wait to see the recap!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @EmekaUlor

That's another great initiative by you as a leader of Accessibility movement. I m so much happy to see another Accessiblity walk/meetup by you.

Wishing you best of luck my bro. ✌️

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

@MortenSIthank you for following up with our work.

Also, notice that I am not alone - @KashifMisidia and @Jesi also have #OneAccessbility meetup approved already for this January! Asia, South America, Africa...more coming soon

Let's make the world accessible for everyone!

Connect Moderator

Nothing but respect for all of you! This movement has already made an great impact on the world, and I'm sure there is plenty to come. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @EmekaUlor,

Wishing you a very successful event! 😊

Thanks for your continued determination! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @AlexaAC

Look out for our recaps.😊