Briggs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Access Denied to Past Posts

Caption: I do not have sufficient privileges to view my own posts.Caption: I do not have sufficient privileges to view my own posts.

There are a few self-composed posts in question that I've been trying to access in my archives now just to look back on information and I'm starting to find out that many of them are starting to get access denied or something of the sort. I've been trying to look at some of my edits and conversations in the past, especially with the overhaul of Google Maps and a few things I've sent feedback on but I can't seem to access the post anymore.

If someone is archiving my posts or making them hidden, I would generally expect to know why and not be left in the dark. I also noticed that a few of my graphics that use the 'Local Guides' logo have been removed in my albums, so I guess I've struck a bad chord there.

What's happening?

36 comments
Level 6

accessing my old images posted 1 year ago

How do I access my many photos uploaded about an year ago...I cant find them.....pls help me.

Level 8

Re: Access Denied to Past Posts

Hi @Briggs

Looks like Local Guides Connect is on the move. It seems you'll have all that when you get the chance to experience the new Local Guides Connect. They are rolling on to a new system. Have you been invited to test the new LGC? Some are already experiencing it.

Known issue by BruceDM

Cheers

Level 10

@Badruddeen, I've heard inklings of information about a brand new LGC. I hope the posts remain, some of these are pretty important, but yeah if it's a known issue it'll have to wait.

I wonder why I haven't been invited to test the new LGC, sigh.

Level 8

Hi @Briggs

I am wondering the same. I am active on Connect and when I don't get a chance to test and feel it I feel I am left out. 😞  

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Can you read or access this post?

Hi Local Guides,

This is a test. If you can see or read this post please let me know. 

Thanks.

Badruddeen

Connect Moderator

Re: Can you read or access this post?

Yes @Badruddeen

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Thank you @TorM

I am not able to read some new posts from some of my friends who posted today so i was just testing if people could read mine. By the way they are using the new Local Guides Connect so I suspect that's the reason.

Cheers.

Level 10

yes i can read @Badruddeen . something coming soon so that thing you can't read now 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan