michaelsjoseph's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Abusive Owner of Apollo Seafood in Colac

Unfortunately I cannot recommend or condone the behaviour of the proprietor of this business. On the evening of the 12th of May I bore witness to verbal abuse of a customer as well another elderly customer and staff member. The language was disgraceful to one customer verbalised in Greek, and when asked by that customer what it meant, the translation was f##k o#f! All that customer wanted was a refund as her child was ill waiting in the car and was yelled at and told you will not get a refund. That customer was also threatened "wait till I see you outside". The elderly gentleman was spoken to rudely, the order was placed over the phone, but was not actually written down. That man had to wait for the order to be taken and then cooked. The staff member was verbally abused when the phone rang a customer looking to place an order, the proprietor picked up the phone at the same time as the staff member whom was told to "put the f#####g phone down", and the customer on the end of the line was told "sorry not you, go on what is your order". I would not rate the staff or food badly just the owner. Shame Shame Shame for abusing a lady and an elderly gentleman as well your staff member.

Colac VIC, Australia
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Abusive Owner of Apollo Seafood in Colac

I am sorry to hear what you experienced there @michaelsjoseph. The owner seems to deserve one star with this content in review section of that place on Google map. 

We wish you to share your experience of the places on review section of respective places marked on Google map.

Happy mapping! 🙂