Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Abuja Pottery Expedition

Abuja Pottery Expedition

Drumstik

Opp. LG Electronics, No.29, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria

December 13, 2018 @ 07:00 (WAT)

One of Abuja Local Guides Last Photo walk for the year. An expedition to a village who's mainstay is clay works. Paiko village Suleja. A surprisingly un-mapped zone, this photo walk will test the limit of your shooting endurance. We estimate the total walk time to be roughly 10 hours. Our rendezvous point will be drumstick restaurant at Wuse 2. Where a bus will drive us to the pottery village. In addition to bringing along the basics of a photo walk, phone, power banks, water, good shoes. We will have need for sun glasses, a packed lunch or light snacks, and extra water. This is going to be a live demonstration of how we put a small village on the map.

RSVP here

Opp. LG Electronics, No.29, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Abuja Pottery Expedition

Hey @Anonymous

Congratulation for meetup approval. Thanks For Shearing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @rajuroyal. This promises to be the most extensive photo-walk we've had in Nigeria Yet. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

This looks great, and I love your little word play in the photo. 

I hope you have a great and productive meet-up, and don't forget to share you recap here on Connect. I can't wait to read about it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @MortenSI. Would definitely share the recap