Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Abuja Local Guides Friends Hangout {RECAP}

So we decided to Hangout on Saturday at Healthy Eats and Co, to play a few games, gist and be merry. 

It turned out to be really exciting, I barely had the time to take photos of the evening, as I was immersed in Monopoly and ChessIMAG0264.jpgIMAG0263.jpg
Playing chessPlaying chess
The evening was fun and really exciting, as we got to make many new friends who came out to have a nice time with us. 
IMAG0257.jpg
IMAG0267.jpg

We chatted about lots of things including the Connect Live at SF and the Connect Live event for Nigeria. 
@JonesParapaso already had an Idea for his next meet-up in Abuja and we're waiting for it. 

IMAG0250.jpg

It was a really fulfilling meet-up as it was all fun. 
Thanks for coming out guys. 

Link to Full Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d5T9vvoa7iu8vb8v8  More Pics coming through. 

Healthy Eats & Co Restaurant, Tafawa Balewa Way, Abuja, Nigeria
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Abuja Local Guides Friends Hangout {RECAP}

Nice and short recap! I like the hangout and I guess you had fun playing games too

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Google Moderator

Looks like you had a lot of fun, @Anonymous.

Your photos make me want to open my chess board and invite some friends over! It's so easy to see the enjoyment and feel the togetherness of the Local Guides who joined you in this hangout.

Thank you for sharing your recap!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Awesome @Anonymous. Great fun way to spend some time together. Lovely to see you all getting together. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 8

Brotherly love .What a beautiful idea. No doubts!! Guys had a lots of love and fun. Support you guys in Abuja for more local guides friendship. Local guides is enough for us!! @U-royFelixA   @TraciC

Level 7

haha @DeniGu Yes Chess is a wonderful game and more joyous with friends... We really had a good time @Anonymous