Ambreen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Abrakadabra! Stuffed Zucchini kebab with curry sauce at House of Tipsy, Bandra West (Mumbai)

@Ambreen, you're welcome. Keep sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: Abrakadabra! Stuffed Zucchini kebab with curry sauce at House of Tipsy, Bandra West (Mumbai)

Gorgeous photos, top review @Ambreen

I love it how you go in lengths in your reviews. I would like to read your Google Maps reviews as well, please post us a few links 

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @OmerAli

Thank you so much for your kind words and for appreciating my pictures and review, i would love to share some links but are we allowed to post Google map links from individual profiles on this platform? 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Ambreen

I am not sure if links to one's own reviews are still counted as self promotion or not, let me ask a moderator. Best way, PM me, meanwhile 🙂

cheers

Level 8

Hi @OmerAli

Thank you , yes please that would be great, i would love to know that. Have send you the link 🙂

Level 9

It looks like a Yammy Cuisine. Thank you @Ambreen for share with us.

Level 8

Hi @ShahnewazAhmed

Thank you so much. 🙂