cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

About me

Name: Priyanka Upadhyay

IMG-20180417-WA0075.jpg

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to review my experience and share it in public, hoping that it'll ease decision making choice for someone out there. 

I love to share: Being a foodie, I love to share about different Cuisine; explore, verify and answer missing facts. I like to review facts that connects to a traveller. I feel like my reviews act as a gesture of warm welcoming someone virtually.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Initially I was searching on Google for places or facts about places for reviews. One day, I gathered info about how the reviews are posted. Being an extrovert I thought it would be awesome to contribute my part and help fellow mates by answering their common queries.

Fun Fact About Me: Beach over Mountains, Tasting over Eating, Travelling over Working, Contributing over simply Reading, Pina colada over beer. Selective extrovert and firm believer of "Learn to Unlearn things" 

Vapi, Gujarat, India
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: About me

Nice post @PriyankaU

Best wishes for connCon live 2018. 

Feel free join our local guides community.

Local Guides Gujarat.

https://plus.google.com/communities/105950765180327944303

Regards

Naresh Darji

From Gandhinagar.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @PriyankaU, Good day. Nice to meet you. I reading your post. Thanks a lot! for your story sharing with us. Best of Luck!

Best Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque

Bangladesh

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

@NareshDarji Thank you.

Level 9

@OmarBD Thank you .

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @PriyankaU

@PriyankaU wrote:

@NareshDarji Thank you.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@PriyankaU

Congratulations for the summit and nice to get connected with you 🙂

@NareshDarji

Thanks a lot:)

Level 8

Congratulations !

for selected to join Summit.

here is Vijay Savani you can google it.

We are local guide team Surat.

we want to contact you. plz share your contact detail. My number is also available on Google.

Level 9

@VijaySavani

Thank you, you can mail me on - upadhyayp37 @ gmail.com

Level 9

@RashmiM Thank you 🙃