cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

About me

JAY PRAKASH Web DeveloperEditor, and Designer inRanchi, India
Visit my website

Hi, I’m Jay Prakash . I’m a web developer living in Ranchi, Jharkhand , India. I am a fan of technology, music, and photography. You can visit my website with a clickon the button about .

Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: About me

Hi @jayprakashkr

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts.

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Local Guides is a program for individuals only. Business activities are not allowed in here. So, being a Business activity, you should not be in this program

Also, I want to inform you that advertising is not permitted in Connect, so please edit your post and remove the link you provided. This is to be considered advertising, and advertising in Connect can be considered Spam.

The good news is that, for business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please:

• Edit your post first, to have your post not removed from here 🙂

I wish you good luck for your business

Regards

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @jayprakashkr Welcome to Local Guides Connect community!

Wow you are a webdeveloper 🙂 I can understand you wanna share or show your work to us by your website.  Since this is your first post in Connect, I wanna share you some tips 

Here are a few tips for using the community:

If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread- 

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
    • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world. 
    • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
    • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
    • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.

For more information please refer"Local Guides Program Rules"

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @jayprakashkr

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts.

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Local Guides is a program for individuals only. Business activities are not allowed in here. So, being a Business activity, you should not be in this program

Also, I want to inform you that advertising is not permitted in Connect, so please edit your post and remove the link you provided. This is to be considered advertising, and advertising in Connect can be considered Spam.

The good news is that, for business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please:

• Edit your post first, to have your post not removed from here 🙂

I wish you good luck for your business

Regards

Ermes

Level 3

Ok sir
Connect Moderator

Ok @jayprakashkr

to edit a post, press on the three black dots on the right-top corner of the post you want to edit:

Edit1.JPGThen you can remove the link, an post it again

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I am Sharad. I also like photography and love to sing music and I am fond of computers and I really  belive in technology and in working with it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi . I also like photography and love to sing music and I am fond of computers and I really  belive in technology and in working with it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everybody I know you all know me so I am a fan of computers and  I also like technology as well and I love Bengali, Hindi music song I am also a good singer too