Sourabh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

About local guide event in India

How i host an local guide event in India because no event is held in India by Google community and i have no money so how i create 

IMG20161011134517.jpg

India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: About local guide event in India

Hi @Sourabh! You can check out some meet-ups organised in India here and here

To organise a meet-up, I recommend finding community members from your area first. You can do so by searching the community for mentions of "India" or your city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with the Local Guides near you. You can also join the unofficial India Local Guides community to meet like-minded members and get updated with meet-ups happening in India. This post shares useful tips on organising a meet-up.

Well, the good news is meet-ups don't have to cost much and can even be free! Geo walks and photo walks require only your phone and your trusty pair of feet. 🙂 For meet-up ideas, check this out

Start connecting with Local Guides in your area and hope to see you attend a meet-up soon!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.