FenilD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: About level 6 benifit

Im also at level 6 and noticed i can also no longer see rewards other than badges. Im a bit disappointed because i started with the goal of getting for google drive stotage. Which i pay for at the moment. Yeah its only 2 bucks or whatever. I think its a reward that doesn't cost anything really. So why thats gone i dont understand.

Level 7

FB_IMG_1505560189797.jpg

d'abord on n'a pas de recompenses mais aussi on ne nous laisse pas corriger les erreurs sur la carte. 😑😕😞😞

Level 6

Yes I also think so, that the perks should be provided to local guides for free, without paying anything. As at level 4, we got free subscription of google play music for 3 months. Now I'm also waiting soot something like that at level 6.

Level 5

So Google cancel the drive rewards hu?! 

Level 3

I am Happy to be a guide without any perk till my last BREADTH.. ..

Level 6

I understand your anger..It's valid! To take down the content etc would be punishing the people that could rely on your contributions to make an informed decision regarding perhaps a particular place to stay the night somewhere.Say they had small children and the info you provided could have potentially saved them from getting a room in say a place that was unsafe or had bedbugs or something etc etc...THE REVIEWS ARE NOT JUST HELPING GOOGLE,MANY OTHER'S IN THE SAME COMMUNITY THAT YOU LIVE IN MAYBE YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR FOR ALL YOU KNOW OR EVEN UNBEKNOWNST TO YOU ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WHO JUST HAPPENED TO CHECK THE REVIEWS BEFORE THEY SPENT THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY!! MY POINT IS KEEP THE CONTRIBUTIONS UP FOR THE SAKE OF OTHER'S!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MAY HELP!!AS FAR AS GOOGLE...WELL EVENTUALLY KARMA WILL HAVE IT'S WAY.....SO JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!! Respectfully,

Lisa M.Walsh- Local Guide level-6 

Level 7

_20170923_081432.JPG

received_1380832878651487.jpeg

I understand  your point of view, but what to do when you accept to help people by contributing to Google Maps and you are not allowed to edit and correct the mistakes on the map like this.

I would like to contribute more to help people but this kind of situation discourage me a lot.

Joshua Amemou 

level 7 LocalGuides 

Level 10

@FenilD I think at present nothing is being offered by Google.

Level 7

My benefit i got from google on Local Guides Level 6 is Google Perks. 

Level 8

Strongly agree with you @PaulPavlinovich.

We are Local Guides with no expectations but with a will to help others. Our aim is to help millions of people around the world and get helped by them in the same way. 

Thanks.