ashokdelu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: About level 6 benifit

Benefits for Level 6 are truly about helping others! I love making an impact on the local and non local places. 

Level 7

Re: About level 6 benefit

現在僕は、レベル7です!

Googleからのプレゼントは、ネット上の領域の確保をしてもらいました。

僕は、その領域に写真やドキュメンタト  音楽を保存しています。

期間が過ぎるとなくなるよですが?

その他 開発中のアプリを先行して使えます

Google アシストは、便利に使えます

Level 8

I am a 7th level local guide and i itself do not get any reward or such thing like that. But before entering to this community i didnt know that such thing like reward exist. So i am happy with no reward.But i wanna tell you that after knowing i still do not contribute for any reward. I do this because i like to do this.

Level 7

なにか、勘違いされてませんか?

報酬が欲しいからローカルガイドをしてる訳では、ありません。

だだ他の人の役に立てばいいな!

と投稿していたら、プレゼントが貰えた事を報告しているだけですが・・

Level 8

Hello,

If there is something I have learnt from Google, it is patience and that is the reason I preach that. I know there is 24 hours window which google preaches but in case your waiting is beyond 24hrs, you can use the help desk.

thanks.

Level 6

I know i do this out of passion. However, the points structure until two days ago was 3500 to reach level 7. All of a sudden with no notification or whatsover they have changed it to 5000 for level 7. That came much as a surprise.

Level 6

Introduce my self. And my problem

Hiii 😎😎😎I am shivam 

I am a traveler🌏🌍

My dream is to visit all over the world 

🌍🌏🌍🌏🌍🌍

I cross the 6th level nd still i not get any benifit from google guide so can anyone tell me wht i should do?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce my self. And my problem

Hi @Shivam1199,

Welcome to Connect! Perks and benefits are available from time to time for specific locations. To make sure you'll receive an update for a perk in your area, you should go and review your email preferences on your Local Guides settings page.

For more information regarding this topic, please take a look at this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Not getting perks

I am a level 6 local guide but till date I have not received any perks as being a guide whereas it is said we get perks from level 4 or 5 . Help me why I am not getting.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Not getting perks

Hi @Arghyahalder,

Welcome to Connect! Perks are available for specific locations from time to time. The first thing you can do is to review your email preferences on your Local Guides settings page, to make sure you'll receive an email whenever there's a new perk in your area. Other than that, please stay tuned to our community, to find out whenever there's a new opportunity around you.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!