Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: About level 6 benifit

Very well said!

Level 6

As if Google is not a commercial enterprise and you just promoted their for-profit endeavors with your free labor.

Level 7

I am reaching level 6 but I don't have any benefits and perks. I waiting for benefits in my 4th level this level.but still contributing

T.Tarun
Level 4

Absolutely. I agree 100% with you Paul. People are forgetting what being a guide is suppose to be about. And if they know what it is suppose to be about and are getting upset over something that is done to help and "Guide" other people giving them the best information and answering any questions they may have and if that's the case they are a guide for  the wrong reason. I really enjoy being a guide and having the opportunity to help people, I really don't even pay attention to the reward part of it that much and I would still be a guide with or without it.  

Level 6

No financial Benefits but 

All Level 6+ Local Guides can apply to preview new Google Maps features before they go public.

The link to the application is here, but I must caution you that you won't be able to apply at all if you're not a Level 6 Guide. 

Its like a beta version, I'm sure you would love it if you're a active Local Guide.

GoogleMapsBeta.

Level 6

I really like attitudes like this! It's how I have been feeling about this. Literally I find the whole prospect of this fancy badge...utterly thrilling 😉 I like to use any extra photos I have from walking around trying to find the perfect spot to get some HOT photosphere action in other projects such as the one below.

Im curious, do you currently have anything that you have been working on while also participating in the Google StreetView project? 

Sharing could give you some more..ya know, Exposure. Tehee. 

While Eye WitnessWhile Eye Witness

Arrive_Alive
Level 8

Haha mines the same shows as lvl 6 but am lvl 7

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Lunacare_Cymru,

You can try to log-out of your profile here on Connect and log-back in again. This way you will force the synchronization process. If this does not work, it may take a little more time for the data to sync.

Best regards,
Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Exactly until yesterday they said 3500 points was level 7 and 5000 was level 8 and allmof a sudden 5000 is level 7

Level 6

No Benifits