AdyAouili's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

About The New Feature On Google Map !

If you are an active Google local guide , then you must have noticed the new " FOR YOU " Icon on the Google map app. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Therefore, you must also have asked yourself : what the hell is this new thing ??๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Well here it is :"For You" icon on the right bottom corner"For You" icon on the right bottom corner

In general, the function "For you" suggests, for example, restaurants, cafes or shops that might be of interest to you in your city. It is a very interesting feature. You can also click after opening a suggestion, if you are actually interested in the proposal, so if you, for example, the restaurant really would like to visit. Click on the button "I want to go". Google Maps will then create a list for you, from any places you would like to visit in your city. It is really beautiful and enriching. Try it!

4 comments
Level 8

Re: About The New Feature On Google Map !

Hi There,

I don't see For You icon on my Google maps app. Can you please let me know how to enable this?

Thanks 

Hemanth

Connect Moderator

This feature is not available in all areas and all users @AdyAouili

You can get the correct information on For You, how it works and what it does for you on the official Google Blog https://www.blog.google/products/maps/you-tab-comes-ios-and-over-130-countries-android/

Level 7

Hi there ! it looks like This feature is still not available in all areas and all users .

One thing u can try is to verify if your app is up to date ! if you are lucky enough , you will have it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Otherwise , you can get more informations on For You, on the official Google Blog https://www.blog.google/products/maps/you-tab-comes-ios-and-over-130-countries-android/

Thanks for passing by ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Level 7

Thank you Sir that was very helpful โค๏ธ