Mehrankhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

About 150 years old established library

150 years old library in Bahawalpur Pakistan150 years old library in Bahawalpur Pakistan

Interior of libraryInterior of library

20181023_090211.jpg

20181023_084418.jpg

20181023_090002.jpg

20181023_085936.jpg

Asia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: About 150 years old established library

Hi @Mehrankhan,

Thank you for sharing your photos! Could you tell us more about this library? Is it open to everyone and does it work as a museum? Can't wait to hear more! Additionally, I removed your solution because solution is used only when you solve a problem of other Local Guides.  

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes dear,its open for public,its public central library Bahawalpur, it was established by Nawab of bahawalpur who was having a princely state in era of British rule at subcontinent, this was designed by British architects,I will share more pics of library and more places which are unique and historical and have unusual importance, you can view more pics of this library on my shared photos on Google maps,and I am sure you will desire to visit this area which has international events like cholistan jeep rally ,here you can see deserts, rivers ,shrines,and lot of castles, noor mehal, I will share soon

Hey @Mehrankhan,

Thank you adding more information to your post. Did know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name? This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

What is a cholistan jeep rally? We are looking forward seeing more of your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@VasT,yes sure ,in this event hundreds of people participate from diferent countries who are intrested in racing and having jeeps ,vehicles of more than 3000 cc, it has categories depending upon engine powers ,track for this race is 250 kilometre long without any paved roads,vehicles have to run in deserted area with jumping sand dunes and rough sandy route,prize money is about 50,000$,I will welcome you if you come here to watch this event,and I ensure you that this will be the best of your journey and experience, 

@Mehrankhan thank you for the invitation! I've checked it, and it's in February. I'll wait for your post and photos for the event.