Mahmur-Marganti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Abandoned Buddhist Campus in Jambi, Indonesia

Nice to read your comments @AnuradhaP

I must admit that even though most of Indonesia's population is currently Muslim, Buddhism is one of the early religions known to our ancestors.

Previously they were adherents of animism and local religions, Buddhism came through by trading, this could be proven by coins at the Muara Jambi site and Borobudur Temple. If you come to Indonesia, you have to go to Borobudur Temple in Central Java, this is the largest Buddhist temple in Indonesia.Borobudur Temple in Central Java (photo: korinatour.co.id)Borobudur Temple in Central Java (photo: korinatour.co.id)

Indonesian connoisseurs from Indonesia
Google Moderator

Halo @Mahmur-Marganti,

Selama tahun baru juga, iya pastinya jika saya berkesempatan berkunjung ke Sumatera pasti saya akan coba mengunjunginya. Maka dari itu saya sangat senang melihat post dari para Local Guides karena kita jadi saling belajar dan selalu menemukan hal-hal baru yang sangat menarik. 

Selain itu saya juga akan mengganti topik label kamu kedalam topik travel.  

Jangan bosan untuk selalu berbagi pengalaman seru kamu dengan kamu semua ya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

A 45-minute drive is totally worth it for what awaits in the forest, @Mahmur-Marganti. 🙂

Thank for being so helpful and kind! I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Mahmur-Marganti

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful post with us. 

Photography was amazing! 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

asik, senang rasanya kalau postingan saya dikomen kamu @AngieYC

terima kasih sudah mengubah ke topik travel. masih banyak pengalaman seru yang mau saya bagi tentang Indonesia disini, tentu tidak akan bosan, sekali lagi terima kasih Angie

Level 10

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Greetings from Indonesia, I'm glad you can enjoy my post about Jambi. I'm also waiting for your story about Bangladesh, because Bangladesh is one place I want to visit if my money is enough

Level 8

Hi @Mahmur-Marganti

Thanks for your reply. 

Welcome to Bangladesh!

Thanks again.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh