TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

#. ATTENTION ALL - Just 3 CLICKS - From Shoot to Upload 360 to Google..!

Dear all…

Insta360 One with Android AdapterInsta360 One with Android Adapter

@DeniGu @AriMar @LucioV @StephenAbraham @Gio51x @VBenedict @AbdullahAM

@Nand_Kishore @PaDeSSo @SalmaanN

Thanks a lot for the appreciation for the post of SV Shots – Humbly accept the same..

Kindly permit me for a slightly long post, as asked by few LGs: dear @

Theoretically, (after switching on the camera and attaching it to the mobile)

1. One Click to shoot the photo & after few seconds,
  2. Another Click to upload to Google Street View

(But, presently, this shortest procedure is not working – an error pops-up; but, pl read on)

##. WHY Insta360 One (The make is ‘Insta360’ & model ‘ONE’)? It is uniquely simple to operate with packed features!

#. As a Tech savvy professional, I wanted my gear to do maximum, so that I can concentrate on my skills of photography (I am an Electronics Engineer, too).

#. Insta360 One is basically designed to attach directly to IOs Mobiles (and with an Adapter for Android Mobiles), this wonder gadget can:

1. One press – to switch on the camera.
  2. 2nd press to shoot the picture (within few sends the stitched shot is ready on your mobile)
  3. The third click to “Import the 360 to Google Street View (Mobile) App”
  4. Just upload.. OVER…

Believe me… within 2 minutes, I have uploaded one shoot!

(Clicking for Switching on the Apps / changing the screens / menus, not counted, or couple of finer details are there, which can be discussed, if needed.

#. Stunningly, the Insta360 One app allows you to “directly” (few of these facilities show errors, in India, currently - I was told that these will be solved, shortly)

1. Upload to Google Street View
  2. Post your shot to Insta360 Community
  3. Post to FB
  4. Send thru What’sApp (link)
  5. Connect to YouTube
  6. Copy a link to be sent and
  7. Save the photo locally in your phone

What more you need?

Then the Best Part … !!!

"LIVE FEED" – that too both, spherical & stretched..!

Honestly, I was spending time on Photographic area, than on the gadget – it is my confession. What all I did to get these shots, I will explain in the next.

Many may not believe this, kindly check in Google.

I can provide support, including shooting in RAW format (which is slightly tricky and cumbersome; the JPG is quite fine)

Thanks to all for your supports,

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Level 9

Re: #. ATTENTION ALL - Just 3 CLICKS - From Shoot to Upload 360 to Google..!

That's a great news @TravellerG

Thanks for your guiding.

Level 8

Hi @TravellerG Sir,

Thanks for this great post and I believe it will encourage many Local Guides to enter into the amazing Street View. I am so much thankful to you for spending your valuable time with me explaining about 360 upload to Street View in detail in your home. It really helped me and now I am a Street View Trusted. Happy Guiding!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Dear & loving friend  @SalmaanN, Although I have not done anything, dear .. 

If, God gave me a chance to be of some help to you, I'm really happy to hear the same - this shows your good heart  

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me