khammami's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [APP] Local Guides Directory

Hello @khammami,

Thanks for developing this awesome app. It's actually awesome and helpful. Hope we all Local Guides will make active use of it. 

Level 9

That is amazing! Thank you!

Level 8

what a beautiful soul you must have ! Searching only one day at a time is so stoneage i would love to try your app (when available) . Google should take a closer look at you ! 

Kimberly Becerra
Level 10

Ingenious! @khammami Nice one. 👍

Level 8

@kimberlybe the app is already available online just check the spoiler in the first post of this thread. Thank you!

@U-royFelixA thank you for your support & your Kudo generosity 🙂

Level 8

I think it's great idea @khammamidefinatly a solution 

@khammami wrote:

Hi everyone,

Lately, I've been working on a personal project which is a directory for us local guides. it's an app for local guides who want to be found/listed by their cities.

it's a very basic app that doesn't require email address or phone number. it show you a simple search result with links to your social profiles which you can include them through your account settings. Your profile will be by default private & not listed in the search results till you make it public. the results are pulled from the public profiles of the app users itself.

here a preview:

Login screenLogin screenhome pagehome pageleft drawerleft draweradd to Home screenadd to Home screen 

I would like to have your opinions on a such app. Sorry, I will not share it with you till I fix some bugs, add terms of use & privacy policy to it and have your opinions.

Spoiler

important points:

• This app is a personal project & developed by me.
  • This app is NOT sponsored/supported by Google/Local Guides team.
  • This app require an authentication through your Google account. 
  • I will never ask for your email/phone number or any special permissions, just the minimal for the integrity of data in the app.

Level 10

@khammami You're welcome bro. Is the app available for iPhone users? 

Level 5

It is so good to see someone being so enthusiastic. Keep up your good work.

Level 8

@U-royFelixA it's a web app (PWA: progressive web application) that work fine on all modern browsers. 

Thanks @Philip_Yau

Level 10

@khammami Okay. Thanks for the clarification.