khammami's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: [APP] Local Guides Directory

Would it be possible to see all local guides or search by name not just by location...and search just by county... @khammami

Also is it complicate to create sort by  - points (from maps), names etc. And to create chack options - show community moderators, trusted pros... 

Just thinking...

Level 8

Would it be possible to see all local guides or search by name not just by location...and search just by county... @khammami

@Anonymous showing  all LGs or by name it may be possible in future plan. By country, it's not possible for now as I tied each profile to place id of a city generated by Google web service Autocomplete.

Also is it complicate to create sort by  - points (from maps), names etc. And to create chack options - show community moderators, trusted pros... 

there is no way to verify those data automatically as there is no public api for LGs. Manual verification will be a huge time consuming for me so no, sorry.

thanks @Anonymous for you suggestions, I will take them into my consideration for later versions.

Level 7

Wonderful idea

I will love to try it 

It is very important to moderators in my opinion 

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like LGC feed @khammami

But is there any chance to create search within this app for LGC, something like topic started by "user" or search by keywords etc...and all posts but to display only posts not all replays for posts...

This search on connect is...well 🙂 and preview of all topics shows all replays not posts...

And sorry if I bother you... 🙂

Your LGD is great, I use LGD on desktop also and I like it...Sorted and accessible!

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

I like LGC feed @khammami

But is there any chance to create search within this app for LGC, something like topic started by "user" or search by keywords etc...and all posts but to display only posts not all replays for posts...

This search on connect is...well 🙂 and preview of all topics shows all replays not posts...

And sorry if I bother you... 🙂

Your LGD is great, I use LGD on desktop also and I like it...Sorted and accessible!

@Anonymous I'm glad that you like it 🙂

LGC feeds are rss feed, I can't control them so it's not possible to make a search/filter . I selected few feeds as reference for Local guides program.

You should rise a feedback to our Google moderators about LGC search if you have noticed a missing feature in it.

in later update, you gonna love this 😉filter for countriesfilter for countries

thanks for using the app & your valuable feedback!

@TraciC Hi, could you please move this post to a public board? thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iyudhi Can you move this post to some public board, or even better to future this post.

@khammami Can I share LGD on my LG communities?

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

@iyudhi Can you move this post to some public board, or even better to future this post.

@khammami Can I share LGD on my LG communities?

@Anonymous thanks, yes you can share it 🙂

Connect Moderator

@khammami @Anonymous done. Moved this to general discussion 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done @iyudhi 😉

Thanks

Level 8

@iyudhi wrote: