khammami's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [APP] Local Guides Directory

hi, bro, this app is available?  in play store.then how to I am searching the app in play store.

Thank you

i am a electrical engineer.
Level 10

Hi, @khammami

Thanks for the efforts to built this. This is really good app on the need point of you. Keep up your good works.

Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 10

Thanks for developing this app. 

Level 8

Hi @Thiruvasagam, it's a web app so there is no need to install anything just open the link I provided in the first post (spoiler) of this thread.

@Thiruvasagam wrote:

hi, bro, this app is available?  in play store.then how to I am searching the app in play store.

Thank you

Level 8

Good work!

Planning put it in a wrapper or migrate it to android? Then count me in as user. I don't like web apps. I hardly understand why there isnt an official GLG or Connect app yet.

Regards

Level 10

@khammami This is very good initiative, keep it up!

Best wishes

@khammami wrote:

Hi everyone,

Lately, I've been working on a personal project which is a directory for us local guides. it's an app for local guides who want to be found/listed by their cities.

it's a very basic app that doesn't require email address or phone number. it show you a simple search result with links to your social profiles which you can include them through your account settings. Your profile will be by default private & not listed in the search results till you make it public. the results are pulled from the public profiles of the app users itself.

here a preview:

Login screenLogin screenhome pagehome pageleft drawerleft draweradd to Home screenadd to Home screen 

I would like to have your opinions on a such app. Sorry, I will not share it with you till I fix some bugs, add terms of use & privacy policy to it and have your opinions.

Spoiler

important points:

• This app is a personal project & developed by me.
  • This app is NOT sponsored/supported by Google/Local Guides team.
  • This app require an authentication through your Google account. 
  • I will never ask for your email/phone number or any special permissions, just the minimal for the integrity of data in the app.

Level 6

Wow, this looks like something usefull! KUdos

Level 6

Very cool idea! Would love to be a beta tester! Kudos!

Level 4

Trả lời: [APP] Local Guides Directory

Tunisia Local Guide LGC

Level 2

Hi, I could not find the APP from Google play store ? Do you have a link ?

Thanks a lot