khammami's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [APP] Local Guides Directory

you're very welcome @DavidTito and I'm glad that you can use signature after a long wait 🙂

there is other local guides from Australia but I think also you're the first person to use Australian flag in his/her signature.

I don't mind go ahead & add me 😉

Level 8

I'm going to tell all Local Guides back in Australia you got me my flag sorted for my profile and I got a new friend.
Thank you so much, thank you thank you, @khammami,
Kind Regards @DavidTito
Level 8

@DavidTito wrote:
I'm going to tell all Local Guides back in Australia you got me my flag sorted for my profile and I got a new friend.
Thank you so much, thank you thank you, @khammami,
Kind Regards @DavidTito

you're welcome @DavidTito no need to thank me a lot 🙂

as I can see, you didn't use the code I provided you check this screenshot half of your flag is hidden:

2017-06-20_162818.png

Level 2

I will try it . Maybe is good tool for connect new friends from all over the world .

Mutianyu Great Wall of ChinaMutianyu Great Wall of China

Level 8

Awesome, thanks for your contribution.

Robby Sayles
Level 10

Oh, this sounds like a great idea. Then we'll be able to see who's around, who wants to meet and also who have the same interests in Google Maps too! Please find me! Hehehe, this will be an awesome feature, do keep us updated!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really great efforts done by you @khammami

I would like to give some suggestions/features to be added in that App

If someone personally wants to add more description like phone number, email addresses or social links, Communities owned by him etc then their must be option to add it by user

Level 5

Good Proposition

@JuanCh wrote:
Hi @khammami, thanks for taking the time to create this really cool app. We are glad you feel they need to stay more in touch with fellow Local Guides. While we don't review or approve unofficially created items, to help be sure Local Guides aren't confused we recommend adding similar disclaimers ("this app is not sponsored by Google/Local Guides team") in the home page of your app and in the app store description. Thanks.

Level 8

Congratulations @khammami, this looks like a superb project. Fiddled around with it and noticed it's still in its infancy stage as there are limited Local Guides in the system. How do you plan on adding in others and what if LGs don't want to be featured in the directory?

Sign me up when it goes into testing mode. 

Level 8

@khammami

Génial! Je teste le générateur de signature.

Dommage que Google ne mette pas plus en avant ce post et reconnaisse pas énormément ton travail

Swiss | Switzerland | Suisse francophone Level 8 : visitez moi Ne passez pas à coté d'un J'AIME et marquer les réponses comme solution. Android|Jean-Luc|Suisse romande|Switzerland french speaking area|Google Maps Local Guide Level 8 https://goo.gl/maps/HuzFUEBbgtt