Really a nice initiative.. I hope you will get succeed in this project.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Re: [APP] Local Guides Directory

@khammami great to know about your app.

I like your initiative go ahead... 

Level 9

@khammami this is awesome 🙂 you did a great work.

Googler
Solution

Hi @khammami, thanks for taking the time to create this really cool app. We are glad you feel they need to stay more in touch with fellow Local Guides. While we don't review or approve unofficially created items, to help be sure Local Guides aren't confused we recommend adding similar disclaimers ("this app is not sponsored by Google/Local Guides team") in the home page of your app and in the app store description. Thanks.

Level 8

Hi @JuanCh, I've already mention it here & I'll for sure mention that in the app.

Thank you.

Googler

Great, thanks a lot @khammami!

Level 8

Hi again,

Here more previews for almost the final version:

Login pageLogin pageCommunities directory/sectionCommunities directory/sectionmap viewmap view 

I've added a section for unofficial communities supported y LG team as a searchable list or a map view synced to to the original LG map.

I'll share with you a draft version not the final I've already test it with selected fellow local guides. I hope I'll push the final version to the server over the next week.

=> https://local-guides-directory.firebaseapp.com/

@iyudhi @LucioV thanks for participating in the early test & your feedback 🙂

@iyudhi @LucioV can I have your permission to use your profile picture & name in a screen shot like the one above?

P.S: how to revoke/delete the access (basic information permission) of my app to your Google account => go https://myaccount.google.com/permissions then look for "Local Guide Directory" and remove it.

Connect Moderator

You have my permission @khammami 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khammami Let me see, by the way nicely explained about security 👍

Level 10

@khammami wrote:

Hi again,

Here more previews for almost the final version:

Login pageLogin pageCommunities directory/sectionCommunities directory/sectionmap viewmap view 

I've added a section for unofficial communities supported y LG team as a searchable list or a map view synced to to the original LG map.

I'll share with you a draft version not the final I've already test it with selected fellow local guides. I hope I'll push the final version to the server over the next week.

@iyudhi @LucioV can I have your permission to use your profile picture & name in a screen shot like the one above?

P.S: how to revoke/delete the access (basic information permission) of my app to your Google account => go https://myaccount.google.com/permissions then look for "Local Guide Directory" and remove it.

Of course, i give you my permission 😉