educasat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

ANDA Associação Nacional dos Deficientes de Angola

DSC_0076.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0051.jpgDSC_0054 - Copia.jpgDSC_0080.jpgDSC_0093.jpgDSC_0142.jpgDSC_0191.jpgDSC_0195.jpgDSC_0199.jpgDSC_0200.jpgDSC_0202.jpg

------------
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: ANDA Associação Nacional dos Deficientes de Angola

Hey @educasat ! Thanks for the post and sharing the amazing photos! They seem to tell an amazing story and it's such a shame that you haven't included any details about what the event is all about. I know that pictures are worth a thousand words.. but in this case, I think it would be really great if you could edit your post and include more details about the story behind the photos! Do write in your language as we can easily translate it! Thanks!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 8

Por favor, perdoe-me que você criou na Olá  @educasat . Tradução do Google

Eu também vi a foto muito interessante. Quantas pessoas se reuniram? As pessoas com papel são premiadas? Por favor me diga.

【日本語】 

こんにちは @educasat .グーグル翻訳で作成する事を許してください。

私もとても興味深く写真を拝見しました。何人の方が集まりましたか?紙を持つ人たちは表彰されているのですか?ぜひ教えてください。

Former Google Contributor

Olá @educasat,

Bem vindo ao Connect e prazer em conhecê-lo. 

Muito legal esse evento e podemos ver que muita gente participou, bem legal mesmo. 😃 Você poderia nos contar um pouco mais sobre ele? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Excellent post @educasat 

Hope everyone enjoyed the event,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 4

Thank you. You can see more informations, videos and photos in the Digital Plataform: http://andaangola.org 
Click in translate button and you can read in english all the posts.

Level 4