shaBr_shabeer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

AMAZING SALALAH, OMAN

Hi #. Local_guides,

This is my first post, please guide me since I am new here.

I had a visit on Salalah last week, would like to share few pictures with you.Mind blowing YEMEN-Salalah highwayMind blowing YEMEN-Salalah highwayAmazing mountains of SalalahAmazing mountains of SalalahFizaya beach view from top of fizaya hills, Salalah, OmanFizaya beach view from top of fizaya hills, Salalah, OmanSweet Fizaya mountains, SalalahSweet Fizaya mountains, SalalahFizayah beach, Salalah, OmanFizayah beach, Salalah, OmanFizayah Beach, Salalah, OmanFizayah Beach, Salalah, OmanA wrecked ship, added additional beauty to Fizaya beachA wrecked ship, added additional beauty to Fizaya beach

2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: AMAZING SALALAH, OMAN

Hello @shaBr_shabeer,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of Salalah, Oman. Perhaps you could add a bit more details and tell us the experience you've had while taking them. What impressed you the most during this trip and do you have any recommendations?

Since this is your first post, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

To make your post more interactive you can read this article on What makes a good post on Connect.

Here is an interesting article on How to take photos at the beach which may be useful.

And last but not least, don't forget to Introduce Yourself to the community and tell other Local Guides some facts about you.

PS. I have relabeled your post to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: AMAZING SALALAH, OMAN

@MoniDi Thanks for your guidance. I will add some details about the photos soon. Let me refer your guidelines to make the post interesting 🙂