MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: A whole sell Boat market in Bangladesh

Mis felicitaciones al fotógrafo Abdul Momin , la Fotos son muy buenas , tu @MahabubMunna, estuviste en la fábrica de botes 🚣‍♀️ como es el ambiente en ese lugar.

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 10

There no factory .carpanter whole week made it in there home or small shop in ''hat " day bring that . Like one guy in a week made 2-3 .some are more @FaridTDF

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

This is awesome, @MahabubMunna. I never knew that we had a wholesale market for selling boats. Surely, I don't know a lot of thing about my own country yet. I definitely will have to visit this market when I am back home.

Connect Moderator

Re: A wholesale Boat market in Bangladesh

Btw @MahabubMunna, I have just learned a new English word and felt like sharing it with you as it is related to this post. The person, who builds or fixes a boat is called a shipwright, not a carpenter. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Very informative and interesting post @MahabubMunna! The Noukas are looking very cute.

Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

I love the boat shapes in the fist image @MahabubMunna looks great- many similar repeating shapes but still with chaos and without symmetry.

Level 10

yes @PaulPavlinovich . because all are not same guys boat  like i have 5 boat i took it there then another one come then he took there boat so look like this .

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

it's common boat like Amsterdam type cycle cheapest one . people use in there daily life , every monsoon season that slow motion area people buy 2-3 boat . also inform you that there 200 + type small and big boat but now modern society use steel boat . another day i share my boat picture collection from museum .  wooden boat Bengali name  "Nouka "" নৌকা " @KlaudiyaG  । Given all boat name " Kosa Nouka " 

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

That's exactly what I firstly popped up in my mind when I started reading your post. 🙂 It really reminded me of Amsterdam, but apparently in Bangladesh, the নৌকা transportation is more like a seasonal thing.

@MahabubMunna, do you use নৌকা for moving around?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG yes.I know how to boating .  also everyday i use a little bit bigger wooden boat cross river it's every day people moving city go one side to another side . there slow motion water area few different depend on area size . request you to check my given 2 link in this post . slow motion area called " Bil" "hawor" Bawor etc. 

see my house near boat boat . please click link for watch

Mahabub Hasan