Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A tribute to San Francisco submarine sandwiches in Athens.

DSC_0624.JPG

Το Σαν Φρανσίσκο, Κεραμεικού, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: San Francisco submarine sandwiches in Athens.

Hey @Anonymous,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing this delicious looking sandwich! I'd love to try it next time I'm in Athens. What type of sub is this?

With that said, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. It gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. Please take a look at What makes a good post and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

By the way, please feel free to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: San Francisco submarine sandwiches in Athens.

nice to meet you thank you for your support.

Re: A tribute to San Francisco submarine sandwiches in Athens.(closed)

Hi @Anonymous,

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

P/s: Great subs!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

...and that is a big thanx @sonnyNg @AlexaAC

You're most welcome @Anonymous!

Hope to see more of your posts in the near future! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlexaAC I would really like to post,

but since i am getting constant advices to post on social media i think it would be better for my mental health not to post.

But i really enjoy to read all others.

Thank you.

Hey @Anonymous,

I totally understand, however keep in mind that Connect is designed to encourage Local Guides to share travel, food, and other experiences and knowledge about what they have come across.

The culture of Connect is to be helpful. 😊 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlexaAC my experience here is totally different from what you discribe.

Once again thank you.